Do you want to watch Peacock’s blockbuster movies, TV series, news, sports, or LIVE events on a larger display? You can quickly add this app to your smart TV without any complications.
To add Peacock to a smart TV, sign up on the Peacock website. Connect your Smart TV to the internet, access the main menu, and select “Apps.” Search for the Peacock TV app and install it. Wait for the installation to complete and log in with the credentials you used when signing up for the streaming service.
In this guide, we will explain to you how to add Peacock to your smart TV. We will also discuss other devices and platforms supported by the Peacock app.
- Adding Peacock to Smart TV
- What Other Devices and Platforms Does Peacock Support?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Adding Peacock to Smart TV
If you don’t know how to add Peacock to your smart TV, we will explain installing this app on different and popular TV brands.
Peacock offers three plans; Free tier, Premium plan with ads for $4.99, and Premium Plus without ads for $9.99. They also provide annual plans for $49.99 per year.
Method #1: Adding Peacock to Samsung Smart TV
Follow these steps to add Peacock to the Samsung Smart TV models 2017 and onwards:
- Sign up on the Peacock website and subscribe for a package.
- Connect your Samsung Smart TV to your internet connection.
- Press the “Home” or “Smart Hub” button on the remote and select “Apps” from the menu list.
- Search the Peacock TV app and select “Add to Home.”
- Log in with your Peacock account credentials and enjoy watching your favorite channels on your Samsung Smart TV.
Method #2: Adding Peacock to LG Smart TV
To add Peacock to LG Smart TV running on WebOS 3.5 and above, follow these steps:
- Like the first method, sign up on the Peacock website and connect your Smart TV to the internet.
- Press the home button on the remote and open LG Content Store.
- Search “Peacock TV App” and select “Install.”
- After the app is installed, launch it on your LG TV, log in with your Peacock credentials, and enjoy the content on the big screen.
Method #3: Adding Peacock to Sony Smart TV
If you happen to have a Sony smart TV, you are in luck as it supports the Peacock app. Follow these steps to watch the Peacock streaming content on your Sony Smart TV:
- Press the home button on the remote to open the home menu screen.
- Head to the Google Play Store.
- Search “Peacock TV App” and choose “Install.”
- Head back to the main menu and launch the Peacock app.
- Log in with your Peacock credentials, and stream the content of your choice on your Sony Smart TV.
You need to install Google Play Store on your Sony Smart TV before proceeding with the above method. You can also cast Peacock on Sony Smart TV from an Android or iOS device.
Method #4: Adding Peacock to Philips Smart TV
Follow these steps to add Peacock to your Philips Smart TV.
- Press the home button on your Philips TV remote.
- Select “Apps” from the list of options.
- Select “Philips Store.”
- Search “Peacock TV App” and install it.
- Launch the app and sign in with your Peacock ID and password.
Method #5: Adding Peacock to Hisense Smart TV
If you have a Hisense Smart TV, follow these steps to add the Peacock TV app.
- Connect your Hisense Smart TV to the internet and open the home screen from the remote control.
- Go to the App Store and select “Apps.”
- Search for the Peacock TV app and press the green button on the remote to add it to your Hisense Smart TV.
What Other Devices and Platforms Does Peacock Support?
- Web Browsers: Chrome 75+, Firefox 88+, MS Edge 80+, and Safari 12+ on Mac and Windows.
- Mobile Devices: Android devices running on 6.0 or later versions and iOS 12 or later devices.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, TiVo, Roku, Chromecast, Cox, Xfinity, etc.
- Gaming Consoles: PlayStation and Xbox.
In this guide about adding Peacock to your smart TV, we’ve discussed a few methods to install the app on Samsung, LG, Philips, Hisense, and Sony Smart TVs. We’ve also explored other devices supported by the Peacock app.
If you are not interested in downloading the Peacock app on your smart TV, you can cast the videos via your phone. You can also connect a Roku or other streaming device to your TV to enjoy exciting Peacock content.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Peacock app is not working, your internet connection might be slow, or WiFi signals are poor. Use strong WiFi for streaming. You can also check if the app works by deleting the cache and cookies of your device. If still not working, uninstall and reinstall the Peacock app.