Have you watched all your favorite Disney Plus shows and movies on your iPhone and now want to cancel your subscription? Luckily, canceling the Disney Plus subscription is not that complicated.
To cancel Disney Plus on your iPhone, open Settings and tap your profile icon. Scroll down and tap “Subscriptions”. Open the Disney Plus app and tap “Cancel Subscription”.
We took the time to write a comprehensive step-by-step guide on canceling Disney Plus on your iPhone. We will also explore the process for unsubscribing the streaming service from the Disney Plus website and Android devices.
Canceling Disney Plus on iPhone
If you don’t know how to cancel Disney Plus on your iPhone, following the step-by-step method will help you do this task easily.
Disney Plus offers a monthly subscription plan of $6.99 and a yearly plan of $69.99. You can also get a 7-day free trial.
- Tap the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your profile name at the top of the screen to open your Apple ID.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Tap the Disney Plus app.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
After you cancel your subscription to Disney Plus, you can stream the app for the rest of the month you have paid. Once the subscription period is over, you won’t be able to access the app content.
How To Resubscribe Disney Plus on iPhone
Resubscribing to Disney Plus on iPhone is as simple as subscribing for the first time.
If you have canceled your subscription to Disney Plus but now you want to stream videos on the app, follow these steps to resubscribe.
- Open the App Store app from the home screen on your iPhone.
- Search the Disney Plus app and tap “Download”.
- Open the app and use your credentials to log in.
- Tap the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select the profile icon and tap “Subscriptions”.
- Tap the Disney Plus app to resubscribe.
You will receive a confirmatory email, and the app is ready to use on your iPhone.
You can use iTunes on iOS, the Disney Plus website on browser, and the Google Play Store on Android devices to resubscribe and stream your favorite Disney Plus content.
How To Cancel Disney Plus on Android
If you don’t have an iPhone and use an Android device instead, use these steps to cancel your Disney Plus subscription.
- Open your device’s “Apps” section and go to the Google Play Store.
- Tap the 3 bars in the corner to open the menu.
- Tap “Subscription”.
- Open the Disney Plus app and tap “Cancel Subscription”.
How To Cancel Disney Plus on Browser
If you prefer using a web browser for streaming videos, follow these steps to cancel your Disney Plus subscription.
- Open a browser and go to the Disney Plus website.
- Use your Disney Plus account credentials to log in.
- Select your profile icon and head to the “Account” tab.
- Click the “Billing Details” from the options and click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Select “Complete Cancellation” to confirm.
- You will be redirected to another screen to fill out a survey about why you are canceling the subscription.
- Select a suitable answer and submit the survey.
Now, your Disney Plus subscription is canceled. You will receive a confirmatory email. If you change your mind, you can select the “Restart Subscription” option in the email to use the streaming service again.
What Devices Support Disney Plus?
In addition to the browser, Android, and iOS, you can stream the Disney Plus app on the following devices.
- Smart TV.
- Google Chromecast.
- Amazon Fire TV.
The Disney Plus app is not compatible with Nintendo, devices running on Linux OS, Samsung TVs with Orsay OS, and older Apple TVs (1st, 2nd, 3rd gen).
In this guide about canceling Disney Plus on iPhone, we’ve discussed a simple method to unsubscribe from the streaming service. We’ve also discussed canceling the Disney Plus subscription on an Android device and from the streaming service website.
Hopefully, your question is answered in this article, and now you can quickly cancel the Disney Plus subscription on your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no cancellation fee when you unsubscribe from the Disney Plus streaming service on your device. Additionally, you can unsubscribe at any time. However, you will not receive a refund, but the app will remain accessible with paid features until the start of the next payment cycle.
You can stream the Disney Plus app on 4 different devices simultaneously. Don’t confuse the number of devices with the number of profiles you can have on the app. Disney Plus allows you to create 7 profiles on a single account.