Spotify is a widely-used music streaming app available in more than 178 countries. You can use this application to listen to your favorite songs, make playlists, and download them via the premium subscription. However, a few users are having problems changing their playlist cover on Spotify iPhone.
To change the playlist cover on Spotify iPhone, go to the Spotify app, tap “Your Library,” and select a playlist. Tap the three dots icon below the playlist’s title and select “Edit.” Choose and drag the three lines icon next to a song and rearrange its position on the playlist. Once done, tap “Save.”
We have compiled a comprehensive guide for you on changing the playlist cover on Spotify iPhone using the mobile app, PC, and Mac. In this step-by-step write-up, we will also discuss changing the Spotify cover image on Android.
Changing Playlist Cover on Spotify iPhone
If you are wondering how to change the playlist cover on Spotify iPhone, our three step-by-step methods will help you accomplish this task without much hassle.
Method #1: Rearranging the Songs
The easiest way to change the Spotify playlist cover on your iPhone is to rearrange the songs in the following way:
- Go to the Spotify app on your iPhone and tap “Your Library.”
- Open the playlist you want to change the cover of.
- Tap the three-dot icon present under the playlist title and select “Edit.”
- Select and drag the three lines icon next to a song for rearranging it.
- Once you are satisfied with the order of songs, tap “Save” in the top-right corner.
The playlist cover photo is now successfully changed on the Spotify app.
If multiple songs on the playlist are from the same album, Spotify will make the collage for the cover using the album photo of the next available song.
Method #2: Using Photo From Library
Following the steps below, you can replace the cover photo of your Spotify playlist on iPhone with a custom image.
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Go to the “Your Library” section and tap the playlist you created previously.
- Tap the three-dot icon below the playlist title and select “Edit” from the pop-up menu.
- Tap “Change Image” and select “Choose from Library” from the options.
- Select a photo from your iPhone’s library to make your playlist’s cover image.
- Crop your photo into a square frame and tap “Choose.”
- Select “Save” from the upper-right corner to successfully change your Spotify playlist cover.
Method #3: Using Mac or PC
If you are using the same Spotify account on all your devices, changing the playlist cover photo on your Mac or PC will also sync the change to your iPhone.
- Open the Spotify app on your Mac or PC or log in to Spotify using a web browser.
- Go to the “Your Library” section to find playlists.
- Click a playlist and select the three dots icon under the playlist’s title.
- Choose “Edit Details” from the pop-up menu.
- Drag and take your cursor over the present cover photo and click “Choose Photo.”
- Choose any photo you want from your PC or Mac and click “Save.”
You have successfully changed the playlist cover photo, which will sync and reflect on all your devices, including iPhone.
Changing the Playlist Cover on Spotify Android
If you are an Android user, you can change the playlist cover on your Spotify by rearranging the songs in your list by following these steps.
- Launch the Spotify app on your Android device.
- Go to “Your Library” and choose a playlist you have created.
- Tap the three dots icon below the playlist title and select “Edit Playlist.”
- Select and hold the three horizontal lines next to a song.
- Drag your fingers up or down to rearrange it on the playlist.
- Once you are done, tap “Save.”
The playlist cover photo on your Spotify Android app is successfully changed now.
You can also use a custom photo from Gallery as your playlist cover on the Spotify android app by sticking to the steps below after the Edit Playlist part in the above method.
- Select “Change Image” under the current playlist cover.
- Tap “Choose Photo” from the pop-up menu and select an image from your phone’s Gallery.
- Select “Use Photo” at the bottom of the screen and tap “Save” to change the playlist cover.
In this guide on changing a playlist cover on Spotify iPhone, we have explored multiple methods to go through this process quickly on your device and computer. We have also looked into changing the playlist cover on Android devices.
We hope that with the methods mentioned above, you can see your favorite image as your playlist cover on the Spotify iPhone app.