It’s no doubt that the iPhone offers you lots of conveniences that make it the perfect smartphone. However, one aspect where they lag behind is the lack of personalization. Despite receiving an overhaul in the latest iOS 14, this aspect is best illustrated with the messages app still not enabling you to alter the bubble’s color of the iMessage app.
With the iMessage being one of the main attractions of the iPhone as it allows you access to the Apple ecosystem, this is a big letdown. However, don’t lose hope just due to the lack of an in-built option to personalize the message bubble colors, as there are third-party apps you can download that can help you realize this goal.
• Color Text Bubbles.
With these apps, you’ll be able to personalize the iMessage app on your iPhone from the default dull blue and white color. Therefore, you’ll give it a much-needed pizzazz making it more fun to use your iPhone.
In addition, this guide will look at one of the most frequently asked questions relating to the iMessage app on your iPhone.
Method #1: Using the FancyBubble App
The FancyBubble app is a great choice to consider changing the text bubble color on your iPhone because it’s free to download. In addition, this app has received many positive reviews from its previous users. This isn’t surprising because this app lets you personalize the font and color and pick from numerous bubble styles.
Here are the steps you should follow when planning to use the FancyBubble app on your iPhone.
- Go to the App Store and search for FancyBubble.
- Click “Get” to download and install this app on your iPhone.
- Once the app has been installed, launch the iMessage app.
- Start a conversation if there’s none, or open an existing one on your iPhone.
- Click on the text field, and from the row of apps, click on “FancyBubbles”.
- Various colored bubble options will show on your screen, and you should select any of them.
- Type your message and click “Send”.
Alternatively, you can change the text bubble color on your iPhone using the FancyBubble app without going to the iMessage app. When doing this, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open the FancyBubble app.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and see different options of bubbles that’ll appear. Select the one you wish according to your preference.
- Key into the input box.
- Go to the left side of the “Send” button, where there’s a dropdown. Tap on it and choose the “Messages app” option.
- Tap on the “Send” button.
The Messages app will be launched, and you should proceed to choose who in your contact list you wish to send a message.
Method #2: Using the Color Text Bubbles App
Alternatively, you can use the Color Text Bubbles app to change the text bubble color on your iPhone. This app is also free to download from the iOS App Store and is easy to use. And to alter the text bubble color on your iPhone, here are the steps you must follow.
- Download and install the Color Text Bubbles app on your iPhone.
- Launch the iMessage app on your iPhone, choose an existing chat, or start a new conversation.
- Swipe to the left through the list of iMessage apps over the keyboard and click on “Color Text Bubbles”.
- Click on “Type Custom Message”.
- Enter the message you wish to send and click on the blue bubble color to select the bubble color you want and tap on “Send”. The options available include orange, pink, yellow, and green, red, to name a few.
- Click on the blue send arrow button to send the message in your preferred color.
If you’re tired of the blue and green messages on your iPhone, changing the iMessage color allows you to make things a little bit more exciting. As a result, this messaging app will look a lot more appealing to the eye and increase your desire to text more frequently using your iPhone.
If you were stranded on how you can change the text bubble color on your iPhone, this informative article has detailed everything you need to know. Therefore, you can go ahead and change the text bubble color and start having fun sending texts to your family and friends with your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besides changing the text bubble color, you can also make the iMessage app dark blue if you don’t want too much customization. You shouldn’t have a hard doing this isn’t complicated as there are easy steps you can follow to make your iMessage app dark blue.
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on “Accessibility”.
3. Go to “Vision” and click “Display & Text Size”.
4. Click on the toggle “Increase Contrast” to switch it on.
Once you’re done following these steps, your iMessage app will turn dark blue. As a result, this will make it beautiful to look at.