T-Mobile is a wireless network operator providing voice calls, messaging, and data services in more than 210 countries. T-Mobile has an app you can use to pay your bills and manage accounts. However, a few users are having problems while checking text messages on the T-Mobile app.
To check text messages on the T-Mobile app, install and launch the app on your device. Sign in with your username and password. Next, select the “Connect and Share” option from the main menu bar and navigate to the “Text Messages” section. Tap “Inbox”, select a message, and tap “Read” to open it.
We have put together a comprehensive guide for you on checking text messages on the T-Mobile app and fixing the issue when your T-Mobile text is not sent.
Checking Text Messages on the T-Mobile App
All the messages sent from your device using the T-Mobile network are saved in their app. With these steps, you can quickly check your text messages.
- Download and launch the T-Mobile app on your device.
- Put in your username and password for signing in to your account.
- Select “Connect and Share”.
- Go to the “Text Messages” section.
- Tap “Inbox” to see the app’s list of all your text messages.
- Tap the message you want to read and tap “Read” to open it.
On the T-Mobile app, all your messages are sorted in the usual date and time order. You can easily find a message if you remember the exact date of sending it.
Fixing T-Mobile Not Sending Texts
If you are wondering how to fix the issue of your T-Mobile not sending texts, our 5 step-by-step methods will help you.
Method #1: Rechecking the Number
One of the common reasons for T-Mobile not being able to send texts is that you may have entered the wrong number. To send a text again, recheck the number with these steps.
- Go to your device’s Phone app and open the “Contacts”.
- Find the contact to whom you are trying to send the text and tap it.
- Recheck and verify if the number is correct.
- If you find out the number is incorrect, tap “Edit Contact” and put in the correct number.
- Tap “Save” and try sending the text again to see if the problem is resolved.
Method #2: Checking the Spam or Block List
Another reason for T-Mobile not being able to send messages is that you might have added the number to your spam or block list, which you can check in the following way.
- Tap the Phone app on your device.
- Select the three dots icon.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Blocked Numbers”.
- Find the number you were trying to send a text to on the list of blocked contacts.
- If you find the number on the list, tap the “X” icon next to it.
- Tap “Unblock” from the prompt on your screen.
You will now be able to send texts with T-Mobile on your device.
Method #3: Clearing the Cache on the Messages App
Clearing the cache on the Messages app can also fix the T-Mobile texting issue. You get rid of the cache on your Messages app with these steps.
- Tap Settings on your device.
- Go to “Apps and Notifications”.
- Scroll down on the screen and tap “Messages”.
- Tap “Storage” and tap the “Clear Cache” option to get rid of all the cache on your Messages app.
- Try sending a text again to check if this issue fixes.
Method #4: Force Stopping the Messages App
Another method for solving the text-sending problem with T-Mobile is force-stopping the Messages app on your device.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap “Apps and Notifications”.
- Scroll down to find “Messages” and tap on it.
- Tap “Force Stop“.
When you open the Messages app, the previous settings are reset, and a new session will initiate, resulting in fixing the text-sending issue with T-Mobile.
Method #5: Restarting Your Device
To fix T-Mobile texting issue, try restarting your device in the following way.
- On your Android device, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of the button when you see the power options menu on the screen.
- Tap “Restart” and wait for the device to turn off and back on.
Using T-Mobile, you can now successfully send messages on your device.
In this guide, we’ve discussed how to check text messages on the T-Mobile app. We have also looked into several fixes for you when the T-Mobile app cannot send texts from your device.
We hope one of these methods has worked for you, and you can now easily send messages and check them on your T-Mobile app.