Cash App is an online payment service for Android and iOS users, allowing them to send and receive money on the go. However, many people are unaware of checking their balance on Cash App.
To check your Cash App balance, open the app on your device and log in using your account credentials. You can find your account balance at the bottom left corner of the “Home” screen. It is also possible to tap the “$” icon at the bottom and head to the balance screen.
We have compiled a detailed guide for you on how to check your balance on Cash App. We will also look into ordering your Cash App card using simple steps.
- Checking Your Balance on Cash App
- Ordering the Cash App Card
Checking Your Balance on Cash App
If you’re wondering how to check the balance on your Cash App, our 5 step-by-step methods will help you accomplish this task without much trouble.
Method #1: Using Cash App
The primary way of checking your Cash App balance is to use Cash App with these steps.
- Install Cash App if you haven’t already.
- Open the app and log in using your account credentials.
- Find your balance at the bottom left of the “Home” screen.
- Alternatively, tap the “$” icon at the bottom of the screen to open the balance screen.
A balance screen will open up in front of you where you can see your Cash App balance and can also add more money to the app if needed.
Method #2: Calling UAN
Another method for checking Cash App balance is using the card number.
- On your mobile phone, dial the Cash App number, i.e., 1-800-969-1940.
- Wait for a few seconds to be connected.
- Proceed further and verify your account.
- Follow the auto voice instructions and select the option to check your account balance.
Method #3: Using the Website
If you don’t have the Cash mobile app installed on your device, you can check your Cash App balance online via the Cash App website.
- Open Chrome on your device.
- Go to Cash App’s official website.
- Log in using your Cash App credentials.
- You can find the balance in the bottom left corner of the main user dashboard.
Method #4: Using Cash App Customer Support
The Cash App has excellent customer support available 24/7 to answer all your queries. Here are the steps you need to follow to use Cash App Customer Support to check your balance.
- Install and launch Cash App on your device.
- Log in to your account and tap the Profile icon from the “Home” screen.
- Tap “Cash App Support” and tap “Something Else”.
- You can also tap your issue if you see it.
- Tap “Contact Support” and confirm your Cash App account balance from the support team member.
Remember that no Cash App support team member will ever ask for your sign-in code.
Method #5: Using the Support Website
With these steps, you can also visit the Cash App support website to enquire about your account balance.
- Open a browser on your PC and go to cash.app/help.
- Scroll down on the screen and click “Contact Support” at the bottom.
- Sign in using your account credentials.
- Either find your issue from the list or click “Something Else”.
- Enquire about your Cash App balance from the support team member.
Ordering the Cash App Card
Now that you know how much balance you got in your Cash App account, you can order the Cash App card to add more funds to your account and withdraw them easily at an ATM.
Here are the steps you can follow to order your Cash App card.
Step #1: Download and Set Up the App
Install and open Cash App on your mobile. Log in using your account credentials. Follow the on-screen instructions and reach the “Home” page.
Step #2: Order the Card
From the “Home” screen, tap the card icon at the bottom. Tap the “Order” option and choose the card color you like from the two available options (i.e., black or white). Tap “Continue” and tap the toggle for “Show $Cashtag” to get it printed on the card.
Step #3: Enter the Delivery Details
Enter the address ID where you want your card to be delivered. On the next page, fill up all the required details, including your name, the last four digits of your social security number, date of birth, etc. Once done, click “Continue” from the next page to confirm the order.
You have successfully ordered your Cash App card and should receive it within 10 business days.
In this guide on checking your balance on Cash App, we have looked into multiple methods for finding out how much spendable money you have in your account. We’ve also discussed ordering the Cash App card with quick and easy methods.
We hope one of these methods has worked for you, and you won’t have to struggle much to figure out your Cash App account balance.