Is your exercise routine a bit drab on your Echelon bike, and do you want to spice it up with music? Luckily, you can do so by connecting your AirPods to it.
To connect your AirPods to the Echelon bike, press the Echelon button, tap “MORE”, tap “SELECT EQUIPMENT”, select “Connect Bike”, and tap “Yes”. Turn on the AirPods and tap the headphone icon on Echelon. It will change color from white to red.
To help you with this task, we have written an extensive guide on connecting your AirPods to the Echelon bike with easy-to-follow instructions. We will also discuss a few fixes if the AirPods are not connecting to the Echelon app.
- Connecting AirPods to an Echelon Bike
- Are Your AirPods Not Connecting to Echelon?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Connecting AirPods to an Echelon Bike
If you don’t know how to connect your AirPods to the Echelon bike, our following 3 step-by-step methods will help you get this done without hassle.
Method #1: Connecting AirPods Through Bluetooth
You can connect your AirPods to the Echelon bike through Bluetooth.
- Press the Echelon button and hold until it beeps with a light flash.
- Tap “MORE”.
- Tap “SELECT EQUIPMENT”.
- Choose “Connect Bike”.
- Select “Yes” on the popup to connect, and a device list appears.
- Turn on Apple AirPods and tap the headphone icon on Echelon.
The icon will turn from white to red to indicate a successful Bluetooth connection with the bike.
Method #2: Connecting AirPods to a Mounted Tablet
Follow these steps to connect AirPods to a mounted tablet on the Echelon bike.
- Tap “Settings” on the mounted tablet.
- Tap “Connections”.
- Tap “Bluetooth”.
- Keep AirPods in the case with the lid open.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the white light blinks.
- Tap your AirPods in the “Bluetooth Devices” section to connect them.
The AirPods will now be connected to the mounted tablet on the Echelon bike.
Method #3: Connecting AirPods to Reflect
If you are using the Reflect app by Echelon on your iOS device, you can connect AirPods in the following way.
- Launch Reflect.
- Tap “Start Workout”.
- Tap the headphone icon.
- Turn on your AirPods and keep them in pairing mode.
- The icon will change from white to red when the Echelon bike is paired with the AirPods.
Are Your AirPods Not Connecting to Echelon?
If your AirPods are not connecting to the Echelon bike, try the following methods to fix the issue.
Method #1: Resetting AirPods
Sometimes the issue is with the AirPods, and you need to reset them to troubleshoot the connection with the Echelon app in the following way.
- Put AirPods in the charging case and close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Open the lid.
- Tap “Settings” > “Bluetooth” on your Apple device.
- Tap “More Info” with an encircled “i” button.
- Tap “Forget This Device” and tap again to “Confirm”.
Try reconnecting your AirPods to the Echelon bike again and see if this fixes the issue.
Method #2: Troubleshooting the Reflect App
If you are facing trouble connecting your AirPods to the Reflect app by Echelon, follow these guidelines.
- Place AirPods in their charging case and keep the lid open.
- Hold the button at the back until the white blinks.
- AirPods will appear in the “Bluetooth Connections” list of your iOS device.
- Tap your AirPods, and it will be connected to Echelon Reflect app.
In this guide, we have discussed how to connect your AirPods to the Echelon bike. We have also discussed various ways to overcome connection issues with AirPods if they are not connecting to the bike.
Hopefully, your query has been resolved, and you can listen to your favorite songs or use noise canceling on AirPods while working out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, any Echelon bike, especially Connect Sport, can pair well with Apple Fitness+.
You can connect Bluetooth headphones to your exercise bike by using Reflect 40” or Reflect 50” app by Echelon.
Unfortunately, you cannot watch Netflix on the Echelon bike, but you can sync other apps like Apple Health, Fitbit, and Zwift with the Echelon bike.