Getting hands on your first ever Beats headphones or earbuds set is an exhilarating experience. However, you might be unaware of getting them connected to your Android device to enjoy the music.
To connect Beats to Android, turn on your wireless headphones or earbuds. Go to your Android “Settings,” navigate to Wireless and Network > Bluetooth, and tap the toggle to turn on Bluetooth. Tap “Pair New Device” and select your Beats device from the list.
We have written a step-by-step guide for you on how to connect beats to Android through device Settings, the Beats app, and Samsung Connect. We will also discuss some methods for fixing the Beats headphones or earbuds not showing on your Android device.
- Connecting Beats to Android
- Fixing Beats Not Showing Up on Android
- Frequently Asked Questions
Connecting Beats to Android
If you are wondering how to connect beats to Android, our 3 step-by-step methods will help you perform this task without much trouble.
Method #1: Using Device Settings
Following the steps below, you can connect your Beats wireless headphones to your Android device through the Settings menu.
- Turn on your Beats headphones or earbuds.
- Tap “Settings” on Android.
- Navigate to Wireless and Network > Bluetooth.
- Tap the toggle to enable Bluetooth.
- Tap “Pair New Device” and select your Beats device from the list.
The Beats wireless headphones will appear as connected after pairing successfully.
Method #2: Using the Beats App
Using the Beats app, you can quickly connect the Beats headphones to your Android device.
- Install and launch the Beats app on your Android device.
- Tap “Get Started.”
- Set the app’s privacy, analytics, and location settings.
- Under the “Select Your Beats” section, choose the model of your Beats headphones.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for connecting and pairing your headphones to the Android device.
Method #3: Using Samsung Connect
If you have a Samsung Android device, you can easily connect the Beats wireless headphones and earbuds using Samsung Connect.
- Press and hold the home key and volume down key simultaneously until you see the white flashing screen.
- Head to Samsung Connect on the next screen.
- Find your Beats device from the list of available devices and tap it to connect.
The Beats headphones will successfully connect to your Samsung Android device, and you can enjoy listening to your favorite music.
Fixing Beats Not Showing Up on Android
Sometimes, the Beats headphones do not show up on your Android device. But don’t fret; our 3 step-by-step methods will fix this issue for you in a jiffy.
Method #1: Placing Devices Closer
The first thing you can do to fix Beats not showing on your Android is to move your wireless headphones closer to the device.
Bluetooth usually has a range of around 30-foot, and if your Beats device is beyond that range, it might not show up on your Android phone.
So keep the phone and the headphones close to each other, and you can successfully find the Beats device on your phone.
Method #2: Reconnecting Beats to Android
If the Beats headphones/earbuds are not showing on your Android, try reconnecting the devices in the following way.
- Go to Settings > Connections, and turn on the Bluetooth option.
- Tap the gear icon next to your Beats device.
- Select “Unpair” from the bottom.
For pairing the devices again, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth on your Android device.
- Switch the toggle to enable Bluetooth.
- Tap your Beats headphones from the list of available devices to initiate and complete the pairing process.
Method #3: Rebooting Your Android Device
Your Android device might be experiencing a temporary software glitch, causing the Beats headphones not to show up under the Bluetooth list of devices. To fix the issue, try rebooting your Android device with these steps.
- Press and hold the power button on the side for a 3-5 seconds.
- Tap “Restart” from the menu.
- Wait till your Android device turns off and gets back on again.
See if your Beats device is showing up on your Android device.
In this guide on connecting Beats to Android, we have looked into some methods you can use to pair your Beats headphones or earbuds to your device. We have explored using the Beats app and Samsung Connect to pair the Beats device to Android.
Moreover, we’ve explored a few solutions in case the Beats headphones are not showing up on your Android device.
Hopefully, your troubles are over and you can start listening to whatever you love on your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
To reset the Beats wireless headsets, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds. Release the power button when the red light stops blinking and disappears. Once the reset is complete, the headset will power on automatically.