Beats headphones or earbuds are famed for their excellent sound quality, making them a popular choice among many iPhone users. You can connect Beats wireless via Bluetooth if you’ve decided to ditch wired connections. Fortunately, you can easily connect your Beats to your iPhone without breaking a sweat.
But if you’re confused about connecting the Beats wireless headphones to your iPhone, here are the steps you need to follow.
1) Switch on the Beats earbuds or headphones by pressing and holding the power button.
2) Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
3) Click on Bluetooth and ensure the toggle is switched on.
4) With your iPhone’s Bluetooth enabled, your Beats will show in the My Devices or other gadgets section.
5) Tap on the Beats Wireless from the list of gadgets.
6) Select your iPhone, and this will pair it with your Beats.
As you can see, connecting the Beats to your iPhone is straightforward. But if you still want an in-depth step-to-step guide to follow, continue reading this insightful post.
Connecting Beats Wireless Headphones to Your iPhone
The steps to connect your Beats wireless headphones to your iPhone aren’t complicated. But before all this, you must first confirm that your gadget is discoverable. After that, you can follow these simple steps.
- Turn on your Beats headphones by pressing the “Power” button.
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Click on “Bluetooth” and enable it.
- With Bluetooth now enabled, you’ll see your “Beats” headphones under “My devices or other gadgets” section.
- Select “Beats Wireless” from the list of choices.
- Once paired, Beats and iPhone will now be connected.
After your iPhone and Beats are connected, you can seamlessly enjoy listening to whatever content you want.
Connecting to Bluetooth Issues
Sometimes, your Beats won’t display on the Bluetooth list for pairing with your iPhone. There are many reasons why this might be the case, and here are steps you can take to troubleshoot this problem.
Ensure Your Beats Are Charged
If you’re using wireless Beats, it’s important to ensure they’re charged at all times. This is vital because Beats, if depleted of charge, won’t appear on the list of available Bluetooth gadgets. But if the Beats still don’t get connected, try these other troubleshooting methods.
Set Your Beats in Pairing Mode
Your Beats won’t be visible on your iPhone unless you set them to Pairing Mode. You can do this by pressing and holding the Power button on your Beats earbuds or headphones until the light fades in and out or for around five seconds. Consequently, the Beats will now be in Pairing Mode and should be visible from your iPhone.
Place Your Beats Closer to Your iPhone
The connection between your iPhone and Beats headphones or earbuds can only be established if the distance between them doesn’t exceed 30 feet in Bluetooth range. Therefore, you must ensure not to place these two devices not too far apart from each other.
Reset Your Beats
After trying all these methods above and your Beats still don’t appear on the Bluetooth list, your last option should be to reset all its connections.
- When resetting wired earbuds such as the Powerbeats, Powerbeats 2, Powerbeats 3, and BeatsX, click and hold the “Volume down” and “Power” buttons for about 10 seconds.
- For your Solo Pro, Studio 3 Wireless, Solo Wireless, and Solo 3 Wireless headphones, you should click and hold the “Volume down” button and “Power” button for around 10 seconds until you see the “Fuel Gauge” or LED flashes.
- To reset wireless earbuds such as Powerbeats Pro, place both the earbuds in a case and press the “System” button until you see LED light flashes of white or red or for approximately 15 seconds. This light will keep on flashing white, which is a perfect indication you can now pair your earbuds to your iPhone.
- You should click and hold the “Power” button for around 10 seconds when resetting Solo2 Wireless, Studio Wireless, and Studio. A white flash will appear on the “Fuel Gauge” LEDs; later, one LED will blink red. When this repeats itself three times, your headphones will have been reset.
There’s no better way to listen to audio on your iPhone that using the Beats wireless headphones. But before you can start enjoying what the Beats wireless headphones offer, you first need to connect them to your iPhone. This means going through a manual pairing process for the first time, and this connection will happen automatically in the future.
If you have no idea how to wirelessly connect your Beats headphones or earbuds to your iPhone, this guide has detailed everything you need to know. With this knowledge, you can connect your Beats wirelessly without any hassle. Consequently, you can enjoy the superb experience these two Apple products offer.