Are you a big fan of music, love to play loud, and want to connect two Bluetooth Speakers with a single device?
It may sound impossible at first but believe me, the answer is yes! You can connect two Bluetooth speakers.
And here, I’m going to share with you the easiest possible way to connect two Bluetooth speakers to a single device.
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Speakers on One Device?
Connecting two Bluetooth speakers to a single device is easy, but the procedure differs from device to device.
But no matter which type of device you use, connecting them is not at all tough. So, let’s discuss how you can connect them to every kind of device.
Connect Two Bluetooth Speakers on Laptop
Here are some steps to connect two Bluetooth speakers on a single laptop:
- Turn On both Bluetooth speakers.
- Now, go to the search bar of your laptop and search Bluetooth.
- Here you will have to turn Bluetooth “on”.
- Here you will also see the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” option.
- Click on it and pair it with the first speakers.
- After successfully pairing, now pair with another speaker.
This is how both speakers will be connected to your laptop.
As you may know, you can connect two Bluetooth speakers on Windows, but only one speaker will give audio output. So, you’ll have to use a third-party setup to get the audio playback from both speakers.
You will have to install Virtual Audio Cable Software. Following are some simple steps to install this software.
Virtual Audio Cable Software Installation
- Click on the link given above and download the software.
- The file will be downloaded in Zip format, so you will have to extract it.
- Now open the folder and look for the file named “setup64.“
- Right-click on the file and click on “Run as Administrator.“
- Inside that folder, you will notice another folder named “x64.”
- There you will see the file named “Audiorepeater.” You will have to drag and drop it to the desktop.
Now you will have to make some setup changes to the Sound Settings. Just follow the actions given below.
- Open Control Panel and click on “Hardware and Sound.“
- Now click on “Sound,” and a new window will appear.
- Here you will have to make sure that “Line 1” is selected as a default device.
- Now close all windows and open the “audiorepeater” two times by clicking on “Run as Administrator.”
- Here you will notice the “Wave In” option. You will have to select “Microsoft Sound Mapper” in the first window and “Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)” in the second window.
- Now there, you will also see the “Wave Out” option. You will have to select your Bluetooth speaker. For example, you will have to select “Speaker 1” on the first window and “speaker 2” on the second window.
- Now click on the “Start” button on both windows.
That’s it! You have successfully set up two Bluetooth devices on a single laptop.
Connect Two Bluetooth Speakers on iPhone or iPad
Follow the actions given below:
- First of all, go to the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or iPad and forget both speakers if you have them connected with your device before
- Now, restart your phone.
- After the phone is turned on, do not open any music streaming app.
- Go to the Settings and Bluetooth and connect each speaker one by one.
- If you’re facing any connectivity issues, just make sure that you are close to the speakers.
This will connect both Bluetooth speakers, but there will be no sound from them. You will have to allow them for Audio Output.
Follow the given steps:
- Slide down on your iPhone to open the control center.
- Here you will notice “Music” Just click on it.
- Now click on the settings icon.
- A list will be open that shows all the Bluetooth devices, so you will have to select your connected Bluetooth speakers one by one.
- Open any music streaming app and play music.
That’s it! You have successfully connected two Bluetooth speakers on your iPhone, and now you can enjoy music from both of them.
Connect Two Bluetooth Speakers on Android
Connecting two Bluetooth speakers on an Android is pretty much the same as on iPhone. So, follow the actions given below.
- Go to Settings and Bluetooth.
- Now turn on speaker 1 and search the Bluetooth devices on your phone.
- You will find speaker 1, so you just need to connect with it.
- After successfully connecting with it, you can turn on speaker 2 and connect it with Bluetooth.
- After successfully connecting both speakers, you will get a notification in the Bluetooth settings regarding setting up 2 speakers for audio output.
- You will have to click on it, and it will bring you to the screen where you will notice a list of connected devices for audio output.
- Here you will have to select both devices and then open any music streaming app and play the music.
Both speakers will output audio, and you’ll be able to enjoy music.
I hope this article has helped you understand how to connect two Bluetooth speakers to your laptop, iPhone, iPad, or android if that is something you need to do. Please write in the comment section below if you have any questions or comments.
If you have found another way to connect two Bluetooth speakers on a single device, you can also share that with me by writing in the comment section.