Are you looking for a workaround to send a fax from your iPhone? Luckily, you can do this in just a few simple steps.
If you to fax from your iPhone, install and launch the FAX.PLUS app. Register using your Gmail account. Tap the “Send Fax” tab and type the recipient details. Tap “Attach File” to add your documents and tap “Send.” You can also use other third-party apps to fax from your iPhone.
Faxing from your iPhone is a great and convenient way to send documents quickly and securely compared to physically going to a fax machine.
In this article, we will show you how to fax from iPhone by discussing with easy step-by-step instructions to make the process simple and quick for you.
Sending Fax From iPhone
If you are wondering how to fax from iPhone, our five easy-to-follow methods discussed below will help you do this task without much trouble.
Method #1: Using FAX.PLUS Website
In the first method, you will access the FAX.PLUS website through your iPhone browser and use it to send the fax.
- Open a browser on your iPhone and go to the “FAX.PLUS” website.
- Use your Gmail account credentials to sign up for free.
- Go to the “Gmail” app and tap the “Compose” icon.
- Type the recipient fax number and add @fax.plus in the “To” field.
- Tap “Attach” and select a file to send.
- Tap “Send,” and your fax will be on its way to the recipient.
Method #2: Using FAX.PLUS App
FAX.PLUS app is a reliable and secure platform that allows users to turn their iPhone and iPad into a virtual fax machine and fax without hassle to more than 180 countries.
- Open the App Store, search for the FAX.PLUS app, and install it.
- Launch the app and register for free using your Gmail account.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top left of the app’s screen.
- Tap the “Send Fax” option and enter the recipient’s details in the “To” field.
- To attach documents, tap “Add File” and “Add Text” to add a cover page.
- Tap the “Send” option to send your fax instantly.
Method #3: Using iFax App
iFax is another reliable app that offers flexibility with sending a fax from your iPhone in no time. To use the app for faxing, follow the steps below:
- Install the iFax app from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open the app and use your Gmail account or create a new account to register.
- Head to the “Send Fax” tab and tap “New Fax.”
- Type the recipient’s fax details such as number, subject, email, etc.
- Customize your fax or add a cover page, and tap “Add Attachment” to attach documents.
- Tap “Send,” and your fax will be sent immediately.
Method #4: Using eFax App
eFax is an award-winning app with millions of online users. The app offers a hassle-free service to send, edit, sign, or receive faxes using your iPhone.
Here is the complete method to fax from iPhone using the eFax app:
- Head to the App Store on your iPhone and install the eFax app.
- Launch the app and register your account.
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Type recipient fax number or choose from Contacts.
- Add cover page text and tap “File Attachment” to add files.
- Tap “Send.”
Method #5: Using Fax For iPhone
Fax For iPhone is a free app allowing users to send and receive faxes using their iPhone.
- Install and launch the Fax for iPhone app.
- Register using a Gmail account or create a new one.
- Tap the “New Fax” icon and enter recipient details in the “To” field.
- Tap “+Add Cover Page.”
- Tap the “Add Image or Document” button and source the file.
- Select the file and tap “Send.”
In this step-by-step article on how to fax from iPhone, we have discussed using different online apps to convert your device into a portable fax machine for free. We’ve also discussed a few methods to send faxes using these apps.
Hopefully, your query has been answered, and now you can quickly fax from your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use various fax apps on your iPhone to turn your device into a reliable faxing machine.
Some of the best fax apps on iPhone are iFax, Fax Free, MyFax App, eFax, FAX.PLUS, Fax from iPhone, FaxFile, JotNot Fax, Fax Burner, etc.
It is possible to fax without a landline or fax machine using your computer, iOS, or Android devices with the help of the web, email, and mobile app options.