Bookmarking webpages on your iPhone will let you visit your favorite websites without hassle. Have you bookmarked some web pages on your iPhone and are looking for them? To view and manage your bookmarks, you need to figure out how to find bookmarks on your iPhone.
Searching for saved bookmarks on an iPhone involves visiting the Safari browser to view and organize the bookmarks. This will allow you to open, edit, or delete the bookmark, and you can even add a new bookmark.
As simple as finding bookmarks on iPhone sounds, there are steps to follow to execute the task. Hence, we have decided to dive deep into all you need to know about bookmarks on iPhone.
The Process of Finding Bookmarks on iPhone
You can find and open a saved bookmark on your iPhone from the Safari browser. All you need to do is visit the home screen to open the Safari browser. The next thing involves scrolling to the navigation bar to tap the bookmark icon. A menu of options will display on the screen.
Next, you will see three options: “Favorites“, “Reading Lists“, and “History“.
Select “Favorites” to see your list of saved bookmarks. You can open a bookmark from the list or search for a saved bookmark and click on the link to open the bookmark. That’s it.
The purpose of finding a bookmark on your iPhone involves managing the bookmark. So, if you need to view and manage a bookmark on your iPhone, you must find it first.
From the Safari app on your iPhone, you can bookmark web pages, add websites to “Favorites“, add websites to the home screen, and even organize the bookmark list.
Visit Apple Support to learn more about viewing and managing your bookmarks list on your iPhone.
Managing bookmarks on the iPhone involve performing several tasks, including the following.
- Adding bookmarks.
- Opening bookmarks.
- Editing bookmarks.
- Deleting bookmarks.
So, once you can figure out how to find bookmarks on your iPhone, you can now go ahead to manage the bookmarks. To manage bookmarks on your iPhone, you should follow these steps.
Step #1: Add Bookmark on iPhone
You can add a bookmark to your iPhone by following these steps.
- Visit the home screen or open the App Library on your iPhone.
- Locate the Safari icon and tap it.
- Navigate to your preferred web page tab on Safari and tap the bookmark icon.
- Tap “Add Bookmark“, and the label and web address will display; tap “Save“.
Step #2: Open Bookmark on iPhone
You can open a bookmark on your iPhone by following these steps.
- Open the Safari app from the home screen on your iPhone.
- Scroll to the navigation tab to click the bookmark icon.
- On the bookmark menu, scroll down to select a bookmark.
- Tap on the bookmark you want to open the web page.
Step #3: Edit Bookmark on iPhone
You can edit a bookmark on your iPhone by following these steps.
- From the home screen, tap the Safari icon.
- Scroll to the bottom right of the screen to open the Bookmark icon.
- On the lower right of your screen, tap the “Edit” button.
- Select the bookmark you want to edit from the list of “Favorites“.
- Enter the appropriate information in the open field and tap “Done“.
Step #4: Delete Bookmark on iPhone
You can delete a bookmark on your iPhone by following these steps.
- Tap the Safari icon on your home screen.
- Click the bookmark icon on the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Edit” icon on the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the minus (-) icon on the left of the bookmark to delete.
- Select “Delete” on the right to confirm the process; then click “Done“.
Visit Apple Support to learn how to set up iCloud for Safari on your Apple device. This will let you view your Mac bookmarks.
You can save web pages you find interesting or valuable as bookmarks on your iPhone. So, if you have saved a webpage as a bookmark, you will need to search for it whenever you’re ready to view the page. The process is easy if you understand how to go about it.
With this guide, you can easily access the saved bookmarks on your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
To add a bookmark to the home screen on your iPhone, open the website you want to bookmark on the Safari browser, locate the share arrow and tap it. On the display menu, navigate to the option “Add to Home Screen” and click it. You can edit the name before tapping “Add“. Once you tap “Add”, the bookmark will appear on your home screen.
If your bookmarks are not showing on your iPhone, you may have switched off iCloud sync on your Mac. If this is the case, your bookmarks will disappear on your iPhone. You will have to visit the settings on your device to ensure that synchronization is on.