fuboTV is a perfect destination for sports enthusiasts who want to satisfy their cravings for sports. It offers an impressive lineup of more sports channels than any other live streaming service. Despite this, LG Smart TV users are always searching for ways to enjoy fuboTV because fuboTV is unavailable.
Fortunately, fuboTV is now available for LG Smart TV users. Now they can enjoy the premium viewing experience of live sports, news, entertainment, and so on by installing fuboTV from the LG content store.
If you are also an LG Smart TV user looking for a working method to get fuboTV on LG Smart TV, this blog is for you. We will walk you through the comprehensive guide on how to get fuboTV on LG Smart TV.
What Is fuboTV?
fuboTV is premium live streaming that primarily offers live sports channels without using hefty cables. fuboTV has expanded its reach to various categories, including crime, drama, news, movies, and so on.
fuboTV shares similarities with Hulu + Live TV and YouTube TV. Each of them charges you somewhere between $65 to $70 per month. However, fuboTV has more selection of channels, especially in the sports genre.
How To Get fuboTV on an LG Smart TV
You can install the fuboTV on LG Smart TV by following the steps mentioned below.
- Power on your LG Smart TV and open the LG Content Store on the home screen.
- Tap the search icon and type “fuboTV”.
- Tap “fuboTV” and click the “Install” button to download the application on LG Smart TV.
- Once the installation process is completed, open the fuboTV application and click the “Sign in” button.
- Enter the login credentials of your fuboTV account.
Now, you can enjoy the fuboTV on your LG Smart TV.
How To Get fuboTV on an LG Smart TV Using Streaming Devices
If the above method doesn’t work well for you, another way is for you to stream the fuboTV content on LG Smart TV through streaming devices.
Here is a name of a few of the streaming devices that are compatible with LG Smart TVs and has fuboTV.
- Fire TV.
- Android TV.
- Google TV.
- Apple TV.
- Xbox One.
Follow the steps below to get fuboTV on LG Smart TV using streaming devices.
- Connect your streaming devices with your LG TV.
- Make sure your streaming devices have an active internet connection.
- Move to the streaming devices App Store and search for “fuboTV”.
- Click the “Download” button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
- After successful installation, launch fuboTV and complete the login process.
Now, you are all set to enjoy the great content from fuboTV with the help of your streaming devices.
How To Screencast fuboTV to an LG Smart TV
If your LG Smart TV doesn’t support fuboTV and you don’t want to invest much in buying a new TV or streaming device, screencasting fuboTV to LG Smart TV is the best way for you.
Using your smartphone, you can screencast great content from fuboTV to the bigger screen. Here is how you can do so.
- Ensure your smartphone and LG Smart TV have an active internet connection.
- Head to the App Store on your smartphone and search for “fuboTV”.
Download and install fuboTV on your smartphone.
- Follow the login process on your smartphone.
- Play the video on the Fubo app, which you want to screencast to your Smart TV.
- Click the “Cast” or “AirPlay” option on your smartphone.
- From the available list of devices, choose LG Smart TV and start enjoying the content on a bigger screen.
We have concluded today’s blog post on how to get fuboTV on LG Smart TV. We have shared three different methods through which you can enjoy the great content of fuboTV on your LG Smart TV. The choice now is yours to choose which method you are more comfortable with. The choice now is yours to choose which method you are more comfortable with.
Frequently Asked Questions
LG has confirmed that fuboTV will work on all webOS smart TVs in the United States (2018-2021).
Fret not if your LG Smart TV does not show fuboTV in the available app list. Streaming devices or screencasting the content from your phone to your TV can still enjoy fuboTV content on LG Smart TV.