After buying your new LG Smart TV, you want to ensure you get maximum value for money. This starts with installing all the apps you find useful on your LG Smart TV. If you’re a music fan, one app you must download is Pandora, an online music streaming service with over 75 million songs, podcasts, and music tracks.
The Pandora app also allows you to curate your unique playlist and comes with more than 250 curated playlists. As you can see, you’re spoilt for choice with the Pandora music streaming platform. Installing this app on your LG Smart is also easy, and the two methods of doing this include the following.
• Download and install from the LG Content Store.
• Use your smartphone to mirror the Pandora app on your LG Smart TV.
With access to Pandora, you can enjoy listening to the many music tracks and songs in high quality on your LG Smart TV. Continue reading to learn more about getting the Pandora app on your LG Smart TV. Let’s get started.
Method #1: Download and Install From the LG Content Store
The simplest way to listen to your favorite Pandora content on your LG Smart TV is by downloading the app from the LG Content Store. This app is free to install, and here’s a look at the steps to follow.
- Power on your LG Smart TV and connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap and hold the “Home” button on the remote of your LG Smart TV.
- Go to your LG Smart TV’s Content Store.
- Head to the “Apps” section.
- Tap on the search icon on your LG screen’s upper right corner.
- Type “Pandora” and tap on this app from the list of app suggestions.
- Tap the “Install” button to initiate the download of the Pandora app on your LG Smart TV.
- Open the Pandora app on your LG Smart TV.
- Enter your account credentials on your LG Smart TV to access your Pandora account.
- An activation code will appear on your LG Smart TV screen.
- Go to the Pandora activation website, https://www.pandora.com/directv, using your smartphone or PC.
- Enter the activation code showing on the screen of your LG Smart TV in the appropriate field.
- Tap the “Activate Now” button and log in to your Pandora subscription.
- Select the music track or song you want to listen to on your LG Smart TV.
Method #2: Mirror the Pandora App From Your Smartphone
If you’re LG Smart TV, for some reason, can’t get the Pandora app, the casting approach is an alternative option. This entails using your smartphone to cast the Pandora app onto your LG Smart TV. But your LG Smart TV and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network to achieve this.
Here’s a look at the steps to follow when mirroring the Pandora app on your LG Smart TV from your smartphone.
- Go to the Android Play Store or iOS App Store using your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Download and install the Pandora app on your smartphone.
- Enter your Pandora account credentials if you have an account, or create a new account if you don’t.
- Select your favorite songs and play them.
- While the music is playing, tap the cast icon that can be seen on the lower section of your LG Smart TV.
- Select your LG Smart TV from the list of gadgets to connect and stream your favorite songs.
The Pandora app lets you listen to music from your LG Smart TV. Therefore, you get to become part of the 63.5 million active users who see Pandora as the ideal platform through which they can access personalized music content. You get the option to choose a free basic version or the subscribed plans, which incorporate added features.
This in-depth article has outlined everything you need to know regarding how to get Pandora on your LG Smart TV. Thanks to these insights, you can proceed to enjoy the different songs on this music streaming service, either when online or offline.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find the Pandora app on your LG Smart TV through the LG Content Store. The installation process of this app is very simple.
Besides the basic version, Pandora also comes with premium plans, and here’s a look at the various options.
• Student Plan: This plan costs $4.99 monthly and $59.99 per annum.
• Military Premium Plan: For this plan, you’ll be charged $7.99 per month and $87.89 yearly.
• Pandora Premium Plan: It costs $9.99 monthly and $109.89 per annum.
• Family Premium Plan: It can reach up to 6 screens, costing $14.99 monthly and $164.89 yearly.
• Pandora Plus: This plan costs $4.99 per month and $54.89 yearly.