Sharp smart TVs are preferred among movie and streaming enthusiasts because they feature HD and Ultra HD support. In addition, they have bigger screens, making streaming content on them more captivating. However, your media streaming isn’t complete if you don’t have Hulu on your Sharp smart TV.
But how do you go about installing Hulu on your Sharp TV? Below is a detailed guide on the steps you should follow to install this streaming app on your Sharp TV. Let’s get started.
How Can You Install Hulu To Your Sharp Smart TV?
There are different ways you can install the Hulu streaming app on your Sharp TV, and this all depends on your television’s operating system. Here’s a guide on the three methods you can follow when installing Hulu on your Sharp smart TV.
Install Hulu Using Google Play Store
If your Sharp TV runs on the Android operating system, you download Hulu from the Play Store and quickly install it on your television. This is the easiest method of installing the Hulu streaming app onto your Sharp smart TV.
Below are the steps you should follow:
- Switch on your Sharp TV and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- Once on the home screen, go to your TV’s Google Play Store.
- Find the search bar located at the top sections and type “Hulu.”
- A list of suggested apps will appear, but you should proceed and select Hulu.
- After that, click on the install button.
- Consequently, follow the instructions to finish the installation of the Hulu app.
- Once the installation is through, launch the Hulu app on your Sharp smart TV, and enter the correct login details and credentials.
- With the Hulu app installed, you can start streaming your favorite content.
While this installation process is pretty simple, you need to follow each step systematically. You also have to be patient because this entire process will take a couple of minutes to finish.
Install Hulu Using The AppsNow App
Another method you can follow to download the Hulu app onto your Sharp TV is by using the AppsNow app.
Here are the steps to follow during the installation process:
- Take your Sharp TV and press the Apps button, and an AppsNow option will pop up.
- Press the OK button on your TV remote control.
- You’ll see a filter option that’ll help you go through the app list across the different categories, including; Lifestyle, Games, Music, Technology, Movies & TV shows to name a few.
- Go to the TV shows and Movies category and press OK to start installing the Hulu app onto your Sharp TV.
Once the Hulu app finishes installing on your Sharp TV, look at the upper left corner of the television screen for a checkmark that’ll pop up. You can then start watching your favorite shows on the Hulu streaming app.
Install Hulu Using VEWD App System
The other method of installing the Hulu app on your Sharp TV is by using VEWD, which is a cloud-based app store. However, this option doesn’t work for Sharp smart TVs using the Roku operating system.
With that said, you can still easily download the Hulu app from this VEWD cloud-based app store and below are the steps to follow:
- Switch on your Sharp TV and click on the Apps button.
- Proceed to press on the VEWD Apps Store and click the OK option on the remote control of your Sharp TV.
- At the top section of your TV screen, you’ll see a filter option that can be used for sorting through the apps list across the various categories, such as Games. Consequently, you should type Hulu.
- Pick the Hulu and press OK on the remote control of your Sharp TV to open the app and start watching.
If you often watch Hulu, you can mark it as one of your Favorite apps, which is a feature of the VEWD system. This installation method is especially ideal if there’s no Google Play Store app on your Sharp TV.
Sharp TVs are a popular choice due to their excellent quality, which has won over many people who often enjoy watching movies and video content on different streaming platforms. And if you want to enjoy Hulu on your Sharp TV, this guide has outlined the steps you should follow to install this streaming app.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Hulu app is compatible with numerous platforms, including Xbox 360, Android TV, Apple TV, Nintendo Switch, and Roku. If you wish to start enjoying this streaming service on your Sharp TV, you only need to pay $54.99 each month for this package, which includes a live TV option.
Hulu is a select app where you can stream HD-quality movies, channels, and videos. This customized TV streaming is a multi-profile option that has four subscription packages with varying prices. The first two packages have a 30-day free trial and go for $6.99 and $12.99 per month, while the premium package costs $69.99 each month.