Are you in love with a playlist and want to listen to it anytime on Spotify? It seems impossible to have access to your favorite playlists when you don’t have access to the internet. But, don’t worry, it is possible, and I will tell you a simple way to mark a playlist for offline sync on Spotify.
You can simply mark a playlist for offline sync by clicking on your favorite playlist and then clicking on the “Download” icon. It will automatically download your entire playlist onto your phone’s memory, allowing you to access the playlist even when you are offline.
Marking a playlist for offline sync on Spotify is easy, but it is different on smartphones and desktop PCs. So, let’s discuss both methods in detail and understand how you can use Spotify to listen to music anytime.
What Is Offline Sync Playlist on Spotify?
Offline Sync Playlist on Spotify allows you to create a playlist of your favorite songs that you can access and play even when you’re not connected to the internet. This is especially useful if you’re planning to take a long road trip or go on vacation where you might not have access to the internet.
How To Mark a Playlist for Offline Sync on Spotify?
Marking a playlist for offline sync on Spotify is different on desktop and mobile. So, following both methods can help you mark a playlist for offline sync.
Method #1: Mark a Playlist on Mobile
If you are using the Spotify app on your Android or iPhone, there are a few simple steps that you can follow to mark a playlist for offline access.
Here are the steps:
- Open the Spotify app and click on the “Your Library” option that you can find on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A list of options will appear, and you will have to click on the “Playlists” option.
- It will show you all your playlists, and you will have to long-press on your desired playlist to mark it for offline sync.
- Here you will see a list of options, and at the end of the list, you will see the “Download” option. Click on it.
Your playlist will be downloaded automatically. It will take some time to download, depending on the size of the playlist and your internet speed.
Once it is downloaded successfully, you will have access to all of the songs in the playlist to listen to offline.
Method #2: Mark a Playlist on Desktop
If you are using Spotify on your desktop PC or laptop and want to mark a playlist for offline sync, here are the simple steps to help you.
- Open the Spotify desktop app and look in the left corner; here, you will see a bunch of options.
- From here, you will see “My Playlists.” Find the playlist that you want to sync offline and right-click on it.
- A list of options will appear, and at the bottom, you will see the “Download” option. Click on it.
- It will automatically start downloading your playlist for offline sync, and once the download is completed, you can access it without the internet.
- If you are using a MacBook or Apple operating system, you won’t be able to right-click on it. So, in this case, you need to open the playlist by clicking on it.
- Here you will see the “Download” icon beside the green play icon.
- You can click on it, and then downloading will be started automatically.
This is how you can easily mark a Spotify playlist for offline sync. I hope these methods are helpful, and you are able to easily add any playlist for offline sync on Spotify so that you can listen to it even when you have no internet connection.
Just follow the steps I have given above, and you will be able to do this within 30 seconds. If you face any issues during the process, you can contact me via the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can easily go offline on Spotify by switching to offline mode. You will have to go to “Settings,” and here, you will have to click on “Playback.” Here you will have to switch to the offline mode.
Once you enter into the offline mode, the Spotify app will not use the internet, and you can only play songs and playlists that you have downloaded for offline sync.
Once you have downloaded the song or a playlist on Spotify, you can play them only on Spotify. They are downloaded on your mobile or laptop’s memory, but they are not accessible without the Spotify app.