Are you tired of looking back and forth on the screen and then your kitchen slab while trying to cook a Pinterest recipe? Luckily, you can now create a personalized cooking book by printing it straight from Pinterest with certain workarounds.
To print Pinterest recipes from an iPad, open Pinterest and select a pin with a recipe you want to print. Tap “Read it” to access the recipe and take multiple screenshots. Open the Photos app, tap “Recently Added”, and select the screenshots. Select the “Share” button and tap “Print” to complete the task!
To make things understandable, we took the time to write a comprehensive step-by-step guide on printing Pinterest recipes from an iPad.
- Setting Up a Printer Device on an iPad
- Printing Pinterest Recipes From an iPad
- Method #1: Using the Cook’n Recipe Organizer App
- Method #2: Using Screenshots
- Method #3: Using the Notes App
- Why Can’t I Print Pinterest Recipes From an iPad?
Setting Up a Printer Device on an iPad
To print recipes from Pinterest, you first need to connect your iPad to the printer with the following steps.
- Ensure that the printer supports AirPrint.
- Connect the iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer and open the picture, page, or document you want to print.
- Tap the “Share” button, choose “Print”, and select “Printer”.
- Choose your printer to produce a test printout!
Printing Pinterest Recipes From an iPad
If you’re struggling with printing Pinterest recipes from an iPad, our 4 step-by-step methods will help you do this without breaking a sweat!
Method #1: Using the Cook’n Recipe Organizer App
To print Pinterest recipes from an iPad, you can use the Cook’n app with the following steps.
Step #1: Downloading and Setting Up the App
Open the App Store, search for the Cook’n Recipe Organizer app, and download it. Next, sign up or log in with an existing Facebook/Google/Apple account and tap “Sync”.
Now, choose “Pinterest Import”, tap “Pinterest Log In”, and type in your credentials. Tap “Switch to the Mobile App” to complete the step.
Step #2: Importing Pinterest Recipe Boards
Now, open the Cook’n Recipe Organizer app from the App Switcher and select your recipe board.
Tap “Import Selected Boards”. Once the Pinterest board is imported, tap “My Recipes” to access the board.
Step #3: Printing the Pinterest Recipe
Open the “Recipe” board, choose the recipe you want to print, and tap the three stacked lines to access more options. Select “Print Recipe”, tap “Printer”, and choose your device to get a printout.
Method #2: Using Screenshots
You can also print Pinterest recipes from an iPad using screenshots with the following steps.
- Open Pinterest.
- Select the pin with the recipe you want to print.
- To access the full recipe, tap “Read It”.
- Take multiple screenshots of the recipe.
- Open Photos, tap “Recently Added”, and select the screenshots of the recipe.
- Tap the “Share” button, choose “Print”, and select your printer device to complete this action!
Method #3: Using the Notes App
It is possible to use the Notes app to print Pinterest recipes on an iPad with these steps.
Step #1: Opening the Recipe on Pinterest
Open Pinterest and select the pin with the recipe you want to print. Then, to see the full recipe, tap “Read It”.
Step #2: Copying the Recipe on the Notes App
Next, go to the “Ingredients” section, select the text, and tap “Copy”. Next, open Notes, select “Compose”, and tap on the screen. Now, choose “Paste”.
Repeat the same steps with “Directions” and edit the final Note.
Step #3: Printing the Recipe
Once the Note is ready, tap “Share,” select “Print”, and choose your printer to complete the task!
Why Can’t I Print Pinterest Recipes From an iPad?
If you cannot print Pinterest recipes from your iPad, use the following troubleshooting methods to resolve the problem.
Method #1: Rebooting the iPad
You can reboot your iPad to resolve your issue with the following steps.
- Long press the lock and volume up buttons simultaneously.
- Once the power slider appears, drag the power button towards the right.
- Wait for 45 seconds.
- Hold the lock button to reboot your iPad.
- Once your iPad is on, relaunch Pinterest to verify the fix.
Method #2: Rebooting the Printer
It is also possible to resolve Pinterest recipe printing problems by rebooting it with the following steps.
- Use the power button to power off your printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the main power outlet.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Connect the power cable to the main wall and press the power button on the printer.
- Take out a test print to verify the fix!
Method #3: Running a Printer Diagnostics Test on Mac
Another way to resolve printing issues is by running printer diagnostics on your Mac with the following steps.
- Ensure your printer and Mac are connected.
- Open the “Printer” tab from the Dock, click “Printers”, and select “Diagnose & Fix”.
- Choose “Start”.
- Click “Next”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to resolve any detected errors!
In this guide, we’ve discussed how to print Pinterest recipes from an iPad. We have also discussed troubleshooting methods if you cannot get proper printouts.
Hopefully, your question is answered, and you can now create your customized recipe book straight from Pinterest!