Sometimes, we want to save a YouTube video on our camera roll or share it on other devices but can’t do that. The main reason is that YouTube doesn’t have any downloading feature.
Although you can watch YouTube videos offline, the app cannot download them on your phone’s camera roll. So to solve the issue of saving YouTube videos to the camera roll, you need a guide.
You can save a YouTube video by directly screen recording on your phone. Alternatively, you can go through a website, for example, Y2mate.com. Another way to download YouTube Video is to use a YouTube Video Downloader Application. One example of such an application is TubeMate.
We have provided you with step-by-step guides on using these methods to download YouTube videos.
Why Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll?
YouTube has a massive collection of videos. From music to educational videos to gameplays and many more. YouTube offers unlimited videos to iOS users without any payment. You drop a name, and it brings you all related videos to that name.
So before learning how to save YouTube videos to camera roll, let’s ponder some benefits of saving YouTube videos to camera roll.
The benefits include:
- You don’t have to watch advertisements during the video.
- You can watch videos while you’re offline.
- You can transfer videos from your iOS device to other devices.
You have to learn how to save YouTube videos to the camera roll to get the benefits. Let’s have a look at the solutions.
How To Save YouTube Video to Camera Roll?
The process for saving YouTube videos to the camera roll is relatively easy. Different browsers and third-party apps help you save YouTube videos to the camera roll. But the risks of harming your device are more, so we are here with easy and safe methods.
Solution #1: Screen Recording
You can save YouTube videos by recording your iPhone screen.
Follow these steps to record the screen:
- Go to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Control Center.”
- Click on the “Add (+) Option.”
- Search for the video you want to save.
- Tap on the “Record Button” from the Control panel.
- Rotate your phone to landscape mode to record the video only and not the surrounding details like your notification bar.
- Play the video and record the piece you want to save.
- Tap the “Record Button” to stop recording. The video is saved in your camera roll.
If you want to save the videos by an application, you can quickly move on to the next solution.
Solution #2: Video Downloader App
An easy and safe way to save YouTube videos to the camera roll is to use the Video Downloader App or TubeMate.
- Install the “Video Downloader App.”
- Open the app and search for “YouTube” in the search bar.
- Type the name of the target video.
- As you play the video, a pop-up notification will appear on the screen with the “Save to Memory” option. Click on it.
- Open the “Saved Video Folder” on the app.
- Click on the information (“i”) Icon in front of the video.
- “Save to Camera Roll.”
Now the video is present in your internal storage of the phone. You can share it and use it as you want.
Solution #3: The Y2mate Website
Some people don’t like to fill their phone’s storage with third-party applications. So for them, we are providing an alternative method of using a website. The best site for saving YouTube videos to camera roll is Y2mate.
To save videos by Y2mate, follow the given procedure.
- Open any web browser like Chrome, Mozilla, or Safari on your device.
- Type Y2mate.com in the search bar.
- Type the name of the video on the Y2mate search bar. Or you can copy-paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to save.
- Choose the resolution and tap on the green “Download Button” at the right of the video. The video is now in your device’s “Downloads” folder.
- Open the Downloads folder on your device and touch the three-dot menu. Then tap on Move and move the video to the camera roll.
The video is now saved in your camera roll successfully.
Saving YouTube videos to the camera roll on your device is appealing for many users. You can watch the videos offline and share them from your device to other devices.
You can save YouTube videos by recording the screen, using a web browser, or by an application. All the processes are accessible and have simple steps.
We have provided you with the three best solutions to save YouTube videos to camera roll. Choose your preferred solution and save the YouTube videos.