The process of creating an alarm on an iPhone alarm is easy. You can use the Clock app on your iPhone to turn it into an alarm clock. However, if you want the alarm to recur, you must deeply explore the Clock application. You can use steps to set a recurring alarm on your iPhone.
You can set a recurring alarm on your iPhone by selecting “Utilities” > Clock. After that, you touch the “Alarm” tab and press the plus (+) button to set a new alarm. Tap the “Repeat” button at the top of the screen to set a recurring alarm.
Steps To Set a Recurring Alarm on iPhone
Here are the steps for setting recurring alarms on the iPhone.
Step #1: Creating the Alarm
- Press the “Utilities” icon on the home screen and tap Clock from the menu that comes along.
- Tap the “Alarm” tab and click the plus (+) sign to set up a new alarm.
- Set a time for the alarm and select one option among the existing choices: “Snooze, “Sound”, “Label”, and “Repeat”.
- Tap the “Repeat” button at the top of the screen to set a recurring alarm. A new menu appears listing the days of the week. Touch every day you want your alarm to ring and check the small green button that appears next to the day.
- Tap the “Back” button at the top of the screen after you have selected all your desired days.
Step #2: Customizing the Alarm
- Select “Sound”, then tap the sound you want your alarm to make when it rings.
- You can choose either a song, ringtone, or vibration.
- Go to “Sounds & Haptics” in the Settings menu and drag the slider under “Ringer and Alerts”.
- If the alarm volume is quiet, too low, or only vibrates, you can press the volume button up or down to adjust it.
- If your alarm only vibrates, you must ensure the alarm sound is not set to “None”. Therefore, you need to ensure that you choose a sound.
- Tap “Label” and write the name of the alarm using the on-screen keyboard. You can tap the “Snooze” option to give yourself a few more minutes.
If your headphones are connected to your iPhone, the alarm rings at a set volume through both the headphones and the built-in speakers.
The Do Not Disturb option on your iPhone stops calls, alerts, and notifications from making any vibration, noise, or lighting up when your phone screen is locked.
However, the Ring/Silent switch does not affect the sound of your alarm. The alarm still sounds if you set your Ring/Silent switch or turn on Do Not Disturb.
Step #3: Scheduling the Alarm
- You can slide your finger up or down over the hours, minutes, and before or after noon dials to set the time.
- If you need to edit the alarm, click the upper-left corner, and make the necessary changes.
- Press the “Save” button on the upper side of the screen to save the recurring alarm.
It is best not to manually adjust the time on your iPhone and change app behavior. This is because such actions can affect alarms.
Setting a recurring alarm on iPhone requires a deeper look into the Clock application. After setting the alarm time, tap “Repeat” at the top of the screen to set a recurring alarm. After that, you can touch the day you want your alarm to ring and check the small green that appears adjacent to the day.
After choosing all your desired days, tap the “Back” button and tap “Sound” to choose the sound you want your alarm to make. You can choose a name for your alarm after tapping “Label”. Finally, tap “Save” at the top of the screen to save your recurring alarm. The article outlines the steps of setting a recurring alarm on an iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tap the “Utilities” icon on the home screen and select “Clock”. Touch the “Alarm” tab and the plus (+) sign to set a new alarm. Set a time for the alarm and choose the options that include “Sound”, “Label”, “Snooze”, and “Repeat”.
Then, touch the recurring option to set a recurring alarm, select the days you want the alarm to ring, and check the small green check next to the day.
After picking a starting time and setting the alarm, set the repeat and check the desired days. Then, go back and tap snooze and select 15 minutes.
Open the Clock app and tap the plus (+) sign in the “Alarm” section. Configure the time and the repeat cycle and tap the “Save” button.
Open the Clock app and tap the plus (+) sign in the “Alarm” section. Configure the time, and the repeat cycle, then tap the “Save” button.