Are you buying someone a gift on the Amazon app and wondering if they would like it? Fortunately, sharing your cart with them and getting their opinion is pretty easy.
Download and install the Share-A-Cart for Amazon app to share your cart on the Amazon app. Log in to the app, view the number of items in your cart on the home page, and tap “Send Cart”.
To help you with this task, we have written a comprehensive guide on how to share your cart on the Amazon app in a straightforward manner.
- Sharing a Cart on the Amazon App
- Sharing Your Amazon Cart Using a Chrome Extension
- Receiving an Amazon Cart With Share-A-Cart for Amazon
- Sharing Lists on Amazon
- Changing the Visibility of Your Amazon List
- Frequently Asked Questions
Sharing a Cart on the Amazon App
If you don’t know how to share your cart on the Amazon app, our following step-by-step methods will help you go through this process quickly.
- Launch Google Play Store and search for “Share-A-Cart for Amazon“.
- Tap “Install”, launch the app, and log in.
- Tap “Send Cart”.
- Copy the cart ID or tap the share icon to send it to others
You can also tap “OPEN AMAZON” at the top-right corner to go to the Amazon app if you wish to add more items to your cart.
Sharing Your Amazon Cart Using a Chrome Extension
If you are on your computer, you can share your Amazon cart using the Share-A-Cart for Amazon Chrome extension with these steps.
Step #1: Get the Share-A-Cart for Amazon Extension
To share your cart on Amazon, launch Google Chrome and head to the Chrome Web Store on your computer. Search for the “Share-A-Cart for Amazon“ extension and click “Add to Chrome”. A cart icon will appear next to your address bar once it’s been added.
Step #2: Share Your Amazon Cart
After adding the extension, go to the Amazon website and sign in using your credentials. On your account, start adding items to your shopping cart. Once done, click the cart icon at the top-right corner to view your added items. Click the Share-A-Cart extension and select “Create Cart ID”.
Select “Copy Code” or “Share” and send the cart to anyone you wish.
Receiving an Amazon Cart With Share-A-Cart for Amazon
When you receive a cart ID code, you can view it using the Share-A-Cart for Amazon app or extension with these steps.
- Open the Share-A-Cart for Amazon app or extension on your device.
- Select “Receive Cart” and enter the received cart ID code.
- Select “Get Cart” to immediately add the items from the shared cart to your cart.
Sharing Lists on Amazon
If you don’t know how to share your Lists on Amazon, follow our simple steps to do it with minimal effort.
- Launch Amazon on your mobile device.
- Tap your profile icon at the bottom to open the “Account” tab.
- Tap “Your Lists”.
- Open the list you wish to share and tap “Invite”.
- You can either copy the link or tap “Invite by email” and select the recipient.
That’s all you have to do.
Changing the Visibility of Your Amazon List
If you share any Amazon list with friends, you need to change its visibility to “Shared” using these steps to allow them to view it.
- Log in to the Amazon website on your Android or iOS device.
- Hover over “Accounts & Lists” and open your lists.
- Tap the three dots at the right and select “Manage your lists”.
- Change the privacy to “Shared” in the “Manage List” window.
- Tap “Save Changes”.
This guide discussed how to share your cart on the Amazon app using the Share-A-Cart for Amazon and Chrome extensions. We have also discussed receiving carts, sharing, and changing the lists’ visibility on Amazon.
Hopefully, your question has been answered, and you can tell your loved ones what you are buying for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Share-A-Cart is one of the easiest ways to share your cart with anyone you want and is completely safe as the app requires no personal information. All you share is the content in your cart.
Your address is only visible to you on Amazon. Whenever someone buys you anything from your Wish List, your address remains private; all they can see is your name and country.
You can add a friend to “My Amazon Friends List” by clicking their name and selecting “Make Amazon Friend” on the right-hand side. You can also send an invitation email to your friends to add them to your Amazon account.
To make an Amazon Wish List, click “Accounts & Lists” on the Amazon home page and select “Create a List”. Enter a name and click “Create List”. You can now add items to your list.