Have you been trying to send texts to one of your contacts, but the messages are not delivered? It’s probably that they have blocked you on their Android phone. If this is the case, there are a few workarounds to deliver messages to them quickly.
To text someone who blocked you on Android, use social media instant messaging or another number to reach them. If this fails, install the SpoofCard app, open it on your device and tap “Spoof SMS” from the dashboard. Tap “New Spoof Text”, type in the message you want to send, allow the app to access your contacts, and tap “Send”.
To make more sense, we took the time to write a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to text someone who blocked you on Android with easy instructions.
Texting Someone Who Blocked You on Android
If you don’t know how to text someone who blocked you on their Android phone, our step-by-step methods will help you deliver the message quickly.
Method #1: Using Another Number
The best way to send an SMS to someone who has blocked you is by using a different phone number. If you don’t have an alternative SIM, buy one, or ask one of your family members or friend to let you use their number for a quick message.
Method #2: Using Instant Messaging Apps
If someone using an Android phone has blocked your number, and you cannot text them via SMS, try contacting them through various social media instant messaging services.
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and others allow you to contact your desired contact through their chatting/messaging features. For example, you can add the person on Whatsapp who blocked you on their SIM and send the message directly.
Method #3: Using a Google Voice Number
You can set up an additional number on your phone using Google Voice to send texts to someone who blocked you.
First, create a new Google Voice number with these steps.
- Launch a browser on your phone and head to the Google Voice website.
- Select “For personal use” and choose the device from the drop-down menu.
- Install the app from Play Store or App Store and open it on your phone.
- Tap “Settings” on the Google Voice app.
- Tap “Get a Google Voicemail number”.
- Tap “I want a new number” and type in your zip code on the next screen.
Now that you have a new number, here are the steps to send texts to someone who blocked you on their Android.
- Launch the app and head to “Messages”.
- Tap “Compose”.
- Select the person from the list of your contacts on your phone.
- Type in the text at the bottom and tap “Send”.
Method #4: Using a Skype Number
If you use Skype for video calls and meetings and the person who blocked you on Android is also added to your Skype contacts, you can get a Skype number and send the text by following the below steps.
- Open a browser and head to the Skype number website.
- Tap “Get a Skype number”.
- Choose your country from the list of the given options.
- Once Skype assigns you the number, tap “Continue”.
- Wait for Skype to automatically log in to your account and choose the payment cycle.
- Select the payment method, fill in the details, and complete the purchase.
To send a text from a Skype number, follow these steps.
- Open the Skype app, tap your profile, and tap “Skype to Phone”.
- Choose the amount, tap “Add/Buy”, and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Head to the Skype main app page, tap “Contacts”, and choose your contact.
- Tap the drop-down arrow next to “Call” in the right pane, and select the mobile number.
- Type in your text in the below field, tap “Send SMS”, and your message will be delivered from your Skype number to someone who blocked you on their Android.
Method #5: Using a Third-Party App
You can text someone who has blocked you using a third-party app in the following way.
- Open Play Store.
- Install “SpoofCard”.
- Launch the app and tap “Spoof SMS” on the main menu.
- Tap “New Spoof Text” and type in the number you want to send the text message.
- Let the app access your contacts, type your message, and tap “Send”.
Method #6: Using an Online Texting Website
Another way to quickly text a person who blocked you on their Android phone is by using an online texting website with these steps.
- Launch a browser on your website and head to an anonymous text-sending website.
- Type in your number in the “Number to send from” field.
- Choose your country.
- Type in the receiver number who blocked you under the “Number to send to” field.
- Write the text in the “Message” field.
- Fill in the security code, tap “Send SMS”, and you’re done!
An online service can take some time to deliver the text to your desired contact.
In this guide, we’ve discussed how to text someone who blocked you on Android using another SIM number, Google or Skype voice number, SpoofCard app, social media messaging services, or an online anonymous SMS sending platform.
Hopefully, your troubles are over, and you can quickly deliver messages to the person who does not want to hear from you.