Have you ever used the Imgur app and wanted to view an album but didn’t know how? Well, you’re in luck, as this is pretty easy.
Launch the app to view your albums on the Imgur app and tap the profile icon. Tap “Images” and select “All Images”. Select your target album to open.
To help you with the task, we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide on how to view albums on the Imgur app with simple and easy-to-follow steps. We’ll also explain how you can create a new one or download an existing album.
Viewing Albums on the Imgur App
If you don’t know how to view albums on the Imgur app, our step-by-step method will help you go through this process quickly.
- Open the Imgur app on your Android or iOS device and sign in.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap “Images”.
- Choose “All Images”.
- Select the album you want to open and view the contents.
How To Create an Album on Imgur
Following these steps, you can easily create an album on the Imgur app.
- Launch the Imgur app on your Android or iOS device.
- Log in to your Imgur account.
- Tap your profile icon.
- Tap “Images” and choose “All Images” to view other options.
- Select “New Album”.
- Provide a title and description.
- Tap “Save” and use the “Add Images” option to import your files to the new album.
How Do You Download an Album From Imgur?
Unfortunately, the Imgur app does not let you download the entire album; therefore, you’ll have to download individual images by following these steps.
- Launch the Imgur app on your iOS or Android device.
- Sign in with your account credentials.
- Tap your username/profile.
- Choose “Images” > All Images”.
- Tap your target album to open it and select the image.
- Tap the download icon to save the image and repeat the steps until the entire album is downloaded.
How Do You Find My Imgur Album ID?
You can find your Imgur Album ID by doing the following steps.
- Open the Imgur app or visit the Imgur website.
- Sign in to your Imgur account using your email and password.
- Tap your profile/username.
- Tap “Images” and select “All Images”.
- Open your target album and under the “Edit this album” drop-down, choose “Embed Album”.
- In the code, the section after data-id=” a/ attribute, you will find your album ID.
Is Your Imgur App Not Working on iOS/Android?
If you cannot access albums on the Imgur app through your Android or iOS device, do these quick steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- Restart your device.
- Clear the Imgur app cache from your device Settings.
- Log out of your account on the app and sign in again.
- Update the Imgur app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Uninstall the Imgur app and reinstall it.
This extensive article provides complete details on how to view albums on the Imgur app. We’ve also discussed how you can create a new album or download the existing one with quick and easy-to-follow instructions.
Hopefully, this article helped resolve your queries, and now you can access and view your images in the albums on the Imgur app without hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
To get your Imgur gallery/image link and share it with your friends and family, head to the official Imgur website and sign in to your account. Tap “Images” and select “All Images”.
Find the target image and right-click on it. Select the “Open Image in New Tab” option from the menu, copy the tab link, and paste it wherever you want. Alternatively, right-click the image, tap “Copy Image Address”, and you will get the link.
When you upload a post to the community, Imgur changes its privacy from “Hidden” to “Private”, and everyone can now view it.
Several best Imgur alternatives are available that you can use instead. These include ImageShack, Postimage, PicPastePlus, Kek.gg, and Flickr.
You don’t need to create an Imgur account to upload and share pictures; however, you will be without some features. Your posts, for example, will be hidden from Imgur’s homepage, and only people with a link can see them.
Imgur offers two Privacy options: Hidden and Public.
• Hidden: By default, posts will be hidden. They are not searchable on Imgur and will not show up in the public gallery or public profile. However, each post can still be accessed by its URL.
• Public: Posts can be viewed and shared by anyone on Imgur.