Have you been using the Wells Fargo app to manage your finances and now want to view the statement? Although many users find it difficult, the process is pretty simple.
To view statements on the Wells Fargo app, open the application, log in to your account, tap the three dots, tap “View Statements”, and select your bank account.
To simplify things, we took the time to write a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to view statements on the Wells Fargo app. We will also explore the troubleshooting methods if the Wells Fargo app is not working on your mobile device.
- Viewing Statements on the Wells Fargo App
- How To Download Statements on Wells Fargo
- How To Sign Into Your Account on the Wells Fargo App
- Troubleshooting Wells Fargo App Issues
- Frequently Asked Questions
Viewing Statements on the Wells Fargo App
If you don’t know how to view statements on the Wells Fargo app, our following step-by-step method will help you do this task without facing much trouble.
- Launch the Wells Fargo app on an Android or iOS device and sign in.
- Tap the three dots on the Home screen.
- Tap “View Statements”.
- Select your bank account, and you are done.
How To Download Statements on Wells Fargo
If you want to download the statements, you need to access the Wells Fargo website on your mobile device because this is not possible on the app.
- Open a browser on your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Go to the Wells Fargo website.
- Tap “Sign In” and submit your account credentials.
- Tap “Menu”.
- Tap “Account Services”.
- Tap “Statements & Documents”.
- Tap “Statements and Disclosures” and select your account and time.
- Tap the statement to download it.
How To Sign Into Your Account on the Wells Fargo App
To sign in to the Wells Fargo app, you need to create an account using their website with these steps.
- Open a browser on your phone, go to the Wells Fargo website, and tap “Sign In”.
- Select “Enroll”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and tap “Continue”.
- Type your PIN and a username and password.
- Open your inbox and check for the verification email.
- Open the Wells Fargo app.
- Type in the credentials you used on the website to sign into the app.
Troubleshooting Wells Fargo App Issues
If the Wells Fargo app is not working on your mobile device, try the following quick troubleshooting methods to fix this issue.
Fix #1: Clearing App Cache
A quick way to fix the Wells Fargo app to view your statements is by clearing its cache in the following way.
- Open Settings.
- Tap “Apps”.
- Tap “Wells Fargo”.
- Tap “Storage”.
- Select “Clear Cache” and verify if the app works properly.
Fix #2: Reinstalling the Wells Fargo App
Another way to fix the malfunctioning Wells Fargo app is by reinstalling it on your phone with these steps.
- Long press the Wells Fargo app on the Home screen.
- Tap “Uninstall”.
- Access Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search the Wells Fargo app.
- Tap “Download” and launch the app to check if the issue is resolved.
Fix #3: Checking the Server Status
Sometimes, the Wells Fargo servers are down due to periodic maintenance or an outage. A simple way to identify this cause is to open a browser on your device, head to a third-party website, and check the server status.
If the servers are down, wait patiently for Wells Fargo developers to fix the issue at their end. Most of the time, servers are back up within a few hours.
Fix #4: Checking the Network Connection
If the Wells Fargo app constantly crashes or fails to open, this usually happens because of poor Wi-Fi signals or slow internet speed. To fix this issue, move your device closer to the router to compensate for the weak signals.
If the issue persists, run an internet speed test and reboot your router in the following way.
- Press the power button on the router to switch it off.
- Unplug all the cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug in all the cables.
- Press the power button to turn it on, re-connect your phone to Wi-Fi and verify that the app is working fine and you can access the statements.
In this guide, we’ve discussed how to view statements on the Wells Fargo app. We’ve also discussed a method for downloading statements and registering your account on the banking app.
Moreover, we’ve discussed a few ways to fix the issues associated with the Wells Fargo app.
Hopefully, your problem is resolved, and you can now quickly manage and analyze your finances on the banking app.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are no longer interested in using Wells Fargo banking services, you can close your account by calling the support team at 1-800-869-3557. You can also visit a nearby branch or send them an email.
To request a replacement card, open the Wells Fargo app, select “Menu”, tap “Card Settings”, tap “Replace My Card”, select a card and enter a reason for replacement. Tap “Continue” and “Confirm”.