Watching your favorite shows or movies on your LG TV is no doubt fun considering the clarity televisions from this brand are known for delivering. Therefore, it makes sense that you’d want to mirror anything you’re watching on your iPad to your LG TV. Screen sharing makes this possible, so you can continue watching whatever content you want.
Mirroring your iPad to your LG TV is straightforward, and here are the four options available for you to consider.
• Using Apple AirPlay.
• Using Chromecast.
• Using a lightning digital AV adapter.
• Installing a third-party app, such as the LetsView app.
Through any of these methods, you’ll be able to cast your iPad screen and watch the content from tour LG television.
While the LG brand makes screen sharing easy, here’s a deeper look at how you can go about displaying content on your iPad on your television. Let’s get started.
Method #1: Use Apple AirPlay
The first method of mirroring your iPad to your LG television that’ll come to your mind is using Apple AirPlay. After all, this is the default screen feature found on Apple gadgets, including the iPad. The best part is most TVs today, including those from the LG brand, are compatible with Apple AirPlay.
But before using the AirPlay feature, confirm that your LG TV and iPad are on the same network. After that, follow these steps to mirror your iPad to the LG TV.
- Scroll down to your iPad’s lower part of the screen to see the Control Center app.
- Launch the Control Center app.
- Click “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu.
- To connect and start sharing content, tap to choose your LG TV from the pop-up.
- Give it a few seconds for the connection to be complete.
By following these simple steps, the content on your iPad screen will appear on your LG TV. This AirPlay method is ideal and convenient because you don’t need to incur extra costs to connect your LG TV and your iPad. In addition, the process is simple to follow, so you don’t necessarily need to be tech-savvy.
Method #2: Use Chromecast
You can also use Chromecast, a Google feature that lets you wireless mirror content from your device, in this case, your iPad, to a television screen. Chromecast comes in-built into smart LG televisions, but you’ll need to download it on your iPad. These are the steps you should follow when looking to use Chromecast to mirror the iPad to your LG TV.
- Download and install the Chromecast app from the App Store on your iPad.
- Click the Chromecast app on your iPad.
- Select your LG TV from the list appearing on your iPad’s screen.
For this method to work, you must confirm that your iPad and LG television are connected to an identical wireless network. This method is ideal because, besides being accessible, the content on your iPad will instantly be mirrored on your LG TV.
Method #3: Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Another effective way of mirroring your iPad to your LG television is by using a lightning digital AV adapter that’s Apple-certified. Here are the steps you should follow in this physical method of connecting your iPad and your LG television.
- Plug one side of the lightning digital AV adapter into an HDMI cable and the other side into your iPad.
- Connect the HDMI cable inside the HDMI port of your LG television.
- Switch on your LG TV and scroll to the correct signal input source. Your iPad screen will be displayed on your television.
Method #4: Install the LetsView App
It’s also possible to mirror content from your iPad to your LG TV using free third-party applications such as LetsView, which is available for all iOS gadgets, including the iPad. The LetsView app is also available for Mac, Windows, and Android gadgets.
Besides screen mirroring, the LetsView app also incorporates other outstanding features such as screenshots, screen annotating, and screen recording. But before you even start mirroring your iPad to your LG TV using the LetsView apps, ensure both gadgets are on the same Wi-Fi network. After that, follow these steps.
- Download and install the LetsView app on your iPad and LG television.
- Open the LetsView app on your iPad and click the first icon on the screen’s upper-right corner.
- A PIN code will show on your LG TV, and you should type it on your iPad.
Immediately after entering the PIN code, your iPad and LG smart TV will connect, and you can now enjoy watching content on a bigger screen.
You can watch streaming content from any gadget, be it your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or television. These technological advancements have gone a step further and made it possible to cast your iPad screen on your LG TV to continue experiencing an excellent streaming experience.
If mirroring your iPad to your LG TV is something you’ve always wanted to learn, this blog post has elaborated on everything you need to know. Therefore, you can proceed to conveniently watch your favorite content from your iPad using your LG television rather than on its smaller screen to capture the images better and enhance the overall experience.